Thursday, May 30, 2013

Antiques Galore

My family and I recently took a camping trip - turned antiquing adventure. We camped at a not-so-secluded campground and enjoyed some of the local flea markets, thrift shops and antique stores. Here is some of my favorite booths and items.

Eclectic Dress - fun and creative use of dress form, burlap, chalkboard and old pages.

Vintage Huffy bike

Great idea for license plates - spell out anything!

Metal bins used to contain smaller items.

Paper racks used for license plates, artwork and comics.

Vintage bird cage - love the glass water feeders attached.

Really fun arrangement of booth. White elephant is the focal point - drawing your eye in towards other fun items.

So true.

Steampunk dress form is very cool.

Stylish display of jewelry, clocks and purses.

Amusing light bulb lamp.

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself." So true.
I love the chalkboard cats on lower right.

This display was my favorite at the antique store - tub turned jewelry-making table.

Variety of lamps

"Believe in Yourself" -  I love this new artwork - works really well with older items.





No comments:

Post a Comment